Acceptable Use Policy
Chroma Software, Inc.®
Last reviewed: July 25, 2022
Chroma Software, Inc., a business corporation (herein “Chromatic”, “we”, “us” or “our”), offers a cloud service (herein “Chromatic Service”) for Storybook that automates workﬂows for UI feedback, visual regression testing, and documentation. While we support the development of UIs to help create the core frontend technology for thousands of companies, Chromatic Service may only be used for lawful purposes.
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs the use of Chromatic Service by our customers (“Customers” or “you”) and by users that have gained access to the Chromatic Service through Customer accounts (“Users”). By using the Chromatic Service, you acknowledge that you and your Users are responsible for compliance with this AUP, and agree to be bound by this AUP. You are responsible for violations of this AUP by any User that accesses the Chromatic Service through your account. We reserve the right to remove content, suspend or otherwise terminate your access to the Chromatic Service for usage that violates or may violate the AUP or that otherwise appears unlawful.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation the laws and regulations governing export control, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- Use or interact with the Chromatic Service in a manner that harasses, bullies, defames or threatens a speciﬁc person or entity or is fraudulent, deceptive, or otherwise objectionable (determined by Chromatic);
- Attempt to undermine or jeopardize the security or integrity of the Chromatic Service and other user accounts;
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- Send unsolicited messages (SPAM);
- “Crawl” or “scrape” any page of the Chromatic Service;
- Interfere or disrupt the Chromatic Service or the servers and networks which are connected to the Chromatic Service;
- Use the Chromatic Service for any purpose other than the legitimate testing or validation of websites, mobile websites and applications, team collaboration, and documentation.
You and any User shall not, nor allow any third party to upload, record, publish, post, link to, transmit or distribute any content, nor otherwise utilize the Chromatic Service in a manner that:
- infringe or violate the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of any third party or Chromatic, or any rights of publicity or privacy of any party;
- advocates, promotes, incites, instructs, informs, assists and/or otherwise encourages violence, inappropriate behavior, hateful or harassing behavior, and/or any illegal activities;
- promotes, solicits or comprises inappropriate, harassing, insensitive, abusive, profane, hateful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or unlawful content or activity.